SWING ARM SLAB SAWS
Lapidary Slab Saw
Manufacturer: Diamond Pacific
Availability: Ships from Supplier with a 6-8 week lead time
You easily adjust the cutting speed by setting a needle valve that controls the flow of fluid from a hydraulic cylinder that supports the arm.
The arm is raised for the next cut by an electric pump that forces the hydraulic fluid back into the cylinder.
Apart from this smooth, simple feed system that doesn’t need the usual sliding (or rolling) carriage, this type of saw has the advantage of using only one-half to two-thirds as much floor space, as they are shorter in the front to rear dimension.
Here are some advantages that you get only in Diamond Pacific’s swing arm saws:
- Electric pump to raise the arm rather than a hand pump.
- Single belt drive sealed inside the swing arm.
- Table cross feed uses miter gears so handle can be mounted in front to save your knuckles.
- Table lifts out of saw tank leaving nothing in your way when cleaning the tank.
- Your rock is clamped to a table having a generous amount of travel in both front to rear and left to right directions.
- Adjustable lamp puts light where you need it.
- Saw tank sits on a cabinet type stand that houses the 15 gal. coolant recirculating system. Tank and cabinet are heavy gauge steel plate with a durable powder coat finish. Oil must be used as the coolant. We recommend Roc-Oil
* Blade Not Included in Saw Price. Choice of blade depends on your application. Please call for more information.
MODEL SA-18 SWING ARM SLAB SAW
Overall Size: 38"L x 29" W x 59" H.
Table is 12" x 131⁄2" with a cross feed of
Motor: 3⁄4 HP 115V 60 Hz or 220V 50 Hz.
Shipping Weight: 670 lbs. Must be crated for
MODEL SA-24 SWING ARM SLAB SAW
Overall Size: 48"L x 38" W x 71" H.
Table is 18" x 20" with a cross feed of
Motor: 1 HP 115V 60 Hz or 220V 50 Hz.
115V requires 20 Amp Circuit.
Shipping Weight: 1360 lbs. Must be crated for
SHIPPING: Shipping calculations are not correct at check out. Contact us for current shipping quote. This ships freight! A $450 crating fee will be required before we can ship. We will require the balance of shipping be paid before we can ship.
Shipping Outside The USA?
Cutting Edge Supply specializes in shipping worldwide. If you have questions about shipping a product, how long it will take, or customs fees please feel free to contact us. We are happy to create custom shipping quotes if you feel like our checkout system is misquoting the shipping cost. When ordering bulk amounts, our system can charge too much for shipping during checkout. Contact us at email@example.com if you have questions about bulk ordering overseas. Also check out our page on Worldwide Shipping.