Six-Inch Cab Combo Workshop
Manufacturer: Barranca Diamond
Availability: Ships from Supplier, 6-8 week average lead time.
This 6" combination polisher/trim saw/grinder has three stainless steel valves that provide independent water flow to both grinding wheels and the expandable drum. A submersible water pump provides cooling water recirculation. The one-piece cast aluminum tank and base has sealed bearings mounted to a 5/8" stainless steel shaft. The end-polishing disc is ideal for final polish and buff . Trim saw has a removable table top and tank drain plug for ease of oil/sludge removal.
Six-Inch Carbide Cab Combo Workshop
- 1/3 hp thermal protected 1,725 RPM motor
- 100 & 200 grit 6" x 1" carbide wheels
- 400, 600, 1,200 & 3,000 mesh resin-bond diamond belts
- 6" x 1-1/2" rubber expandable drum
- Three Polytex polishing pads
- 6" convex polishing hub
- 6" leather polishing disc
- 3M™ feathering disc adhesive
- 8 oz. bottle of Tool-Cool
- 8,000, 14,000 & 50,000 grit diamond paste syringes
- Submersible electric water pump
- Three stainless steel water control valves
- Dressing T-bar
- 6" x .020 x 5/8" 303C diamond blade
- GFCI & power switch
- Baseboard & adjustable motor mount
Shipping Outside The USA?
Cutting Edge Supply specializes in shipping worldwide. If you have questions about shipping a product, how long it will take, or customs fees please feel free to contact us. We are happy to create custom shipping quotes if you feel like our checkout system is misquoting the shipping cost. When ordering bulk amounts, our system can charge too much for shipping during checkout. Contact us at email@example.com if you have questions about bulk ordering overseas. Also check out our page on Worldwide Shipping.