ScoreOne & ScoreOne Plus Glass Cutters
Manufacturer: Inland Craft
Availability: Ships from Supplier, 1-3 day average lead time.
ScoreOne helps you make and break the perfect score. You’ll cut any shape perfectly and get cleaner scores for more accurate breaks with less waste. The ScoreOne Plus model includes the ScoreOne strip and circle accessory for making straight line cuts, strips and circles.
The ScoreOne eliminates the four main problems to making the perfect score: scoring angle, scoring pressure, hand fatigue and bad breaks.
- Maintains optimum 90º cutting angle at all times
- Maintains consistent scoring pressure from start to finish
- Eliminates hand and wrist fatigue because you're not constantly gripping a cutting tool
- Makes it easier to accurately follow pattern lines, reducing waste and grinding time while improving the fit and appearance of your project
- Allows you to comfortably sit and score glass
- Start and finish scores closer to the glass edge for cleaner, more accurate breaks
- Includes carbide cutting wheel for better scores and longer life
- Use on bench top or grid type work surfaces
- One-year warranty
- Instruction manual
- Includes ScoreOne glass cutter machine with ScoreOne cutter head and instruction guide
- The Score One Plus model includes the above plus the ScoreOne strip and circle accessoryfor making straight line cuts, strips and circles
Learn how to use the ScoreOne Glass Cutter in this video:
Shipping Outside The USA?
Cutting Edge Supply specializes in shipping worldwide. If you have questions about shipping a product, how long it will take, or customs fees please feel free to contact us. We are happy to create custom shipping quotes if you feel like our checkout system is misquoting the shipping cost. When ordering bulk amounts, our system can charge too much for shipping during checkout. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about bulk ordering overseas. Also check out our page on Worldwide Shipping.