MK-5000 Series Core Saws
Manufacturer: MK Diamond
Availability: Ships from Supplier, 6-8 week average lead time.
Heavy duty 14" core cutting saw with a 5 hp, 230 volt electric motor or a 9 hp Honda engine. Foot pedal for hands-free cutting, open back saw frame with large conveyor cart for cutting longer cores and heavy duty blade shaft bearings.
MK-5000 Series Features:
- Precision screw feed mechanism allows the cutting head to be easily raised or lowered to the precise cutting depth required
- Self-leveling blade guard provides optimum blade coverage for operator safety
- Open-back design allows for material up to 20" long to be cut
- Conveyor cart built from heavy-duty cast aluminum
- 3 phase saws are equipped with GE NEMA 1 starters in NEMA 12 enclosure
- Adjustable water supply for maximum blade protection
- Built-in tie-downs for safer saw transport
- Ergonomically designed handle for reduced operator fatigue
- Heavy-duty built-in forklift brackets allow lift to approach from the front or either side of the saw
- One-year limited warranty
- Made in the USA
Cutting Edge Supply provides a warranty on this item for 1 year. See Warranty Page for details.
Shipping Outside The USA?
Cutting Edge Supply specializes in shipping worldwide. If you have questions about shipping a product, how long it will take, or customs fees please feel free to contact us. We are happy to create custom shipping quotes if you feel like our checkout system is misquoting the shipping cost. When ordering bulk amounts, our system can charge too much for shipping during checkout. Contact us at email@example.com if you have questions about bulk ordering overseas. Also check out our page on Worldwide Shipping.