MK-2002-16 Core Saw
Manufacturer: MK Diamond
Availability: Ships from Supplier, 6-8 week average lead time.
The powerful MK-2002-16 Core Saw is ideal for laboratory testing of core samples. It can cut 6" cores with a single pass. The cast aluminum blade guard has stainless steel water tubes that will not bend or rust. The blade shaft assembly is built with sealed, permanently lubricated, heavy-duty bearings for long maintenance free life. The recoil spring return cutting head makes repetitive cutting quick and easy.
- 240V single phase electric motor
- Convenient ON/OFF switch for operator safety
- Cast-aluminum structural components & jig-welded steel frame assembly
- Stay-level blade guard provides maximum depth of cut at any head height
- Drop down blade shaft is built with sealed, permanently lubricated, heavy-duty bearings
- Open-back design allows for material up to 16" long to be cut
- Recoil spring return cutting head for easy plunge cutting
- Cast aluminum blade guard with stainless steel water tubes that will not bend or rust
- Adjustable water supply for maximum blade protection
- Fork lift brackets for ease of transportation
- Adjustable core clamp opening allows for secure placement, without damaging the core
- Cuts through a 6" core with a single pass
- Includes high capacity electric water pump, 16" wet/dry core sampling diamond blade for cutting concrete and asphalt, and a 6" core clamp with 4" core insert assembly
- One-year limited warranty
Cutting Edge Supply provides a warranty on this item for 1 year. See Warranty Page for details.