MK-2000 Series Core Saws
Manufacturer: MK Diamond
Availability: Ships from Supplier, 6-8 week average lead time.
These precision built saws are designed for rapid and accurate sawing of exploratory core specimens. The specially designed 14" segmented diamond blade allows cutting of hard or dense rock samples and engineered materials. The integral core holder provides for rapid and safe cutting of cylindrical core samples. Adjustable height cutting head accommodates specimen sizes between 1" and 5" in diameter.
MK-2000 Series Features:
- Stay level blade guard gives 180º coverage at all times
- Blade shaft is built with sealed, permanently lubricated, heavy-duty bearings
- Cast-aluminum structural components & jig-welded steel frame assembly
- Convenient ON/OFF switch for operator safety
- Recoil spring return cutting head
- Cast aluminum blade guard with stainless steel water tubes that will not bend or rust
- Adjustable water supply for maximum blade protection
- Thermally protected 3 hp motor on electric saw
- Submersible electric water pump
- Made in the USA
- One-year limited warranty
Cutting Edge Supply provides a warranty on this item for 1 year. See Warranty Page for details.
Shipping Outside The USA?
Cutting Edge Supply specializes in shipping worldwide. If you have questions about shipping a product, how long it will take, or customs fees please feel free to contact us. We are happy to create custom shipping quotes if you feel like our checkout system is misquoting the shipping cost. When ordering bulk amounts, our system can charge too much for shipping during checkout. Contact us at email@example.com if you have questions about bulk ordering overseas. Also check out our page on Worldwide Shipping.