Mini Professional Glass Lathe
Bench-Top Glass Lathe
Availability: Ships from Supplier, 10-12 week average lead time.
Manufacturer: Covington Engineering
We are excited to announce an all new product to our lineup of glass lathes, grinders, polishers and engravers! This new tool is based on the design of Covington's Professional Glass Lathe with size and cost in mind.
- 1” Stainless Steel – Turned, Ground & Polished Shaft with a ½” turned down and threaded end to accept smaller accessories.
- Variable speed control from 0 to 1800 rpm
- DC motor and controller
- Available in 110V, 60Hz for domestic or 220V, 50Hz for international (add $100.00 for 220V, 50Hz models)
- Holds up to 4” wheels
- Plumbing kit sold separately
- Powder coated for durability
- Machined out of aircraft quality billet aluminum
- Catch pan and hood
- Machine is mounted to a solid aluminum base
- Packed weight and dimensions: 65 lbs. – 28” x 18” x 15”
The Mini Professional Glass Lathe is the answer small and intricate piece-workers are seeking. With the precision and look of the Professional Lathe in mind, the Mini Lathe is a great, low cost, small scale option. The ultra-precise model allows the user to grind, engrave, and polish all on one miniature, table top sized unit. This machine comes complete mounted on a solid aluminum base, a splash pan and hood with water manifold and valve attached, and product guarantee.
Shipping Outside The USA?
Cutting Edge Supply specializes in shipping worldwide. If you have questions about shipping a product, how long it will take, or customs fees please feel free to contact us. We are happy to create custom shipping quotes if you feel like our checkout system is misquoting the shipping cost. When ordering bulk amounts, our system can charge too much for shipping during checkout. Contact us at email@example.com if you have questions about bulk ordering overseas. Also check out our page on Worldwide Shipping.