HP14 Slab Saw
Manufacturer: Barranca Diamond
Availability: Ships from Supplier, 6-8 week average lead time.
Barranca Diamond is known around the world for making extremely durable and efficient products. From their 6in diamond blades to their 30in slab saws, you will never be disappointed with their quality.
This 14in slab saw is meant for cutting large geodes, rocks, glass, and other hard materials like granite and marble. It has the capabilities to cut pieces up to 5 inches in size! It comes with a 2hp motor that has a thermal overload protection and manual reset for safety.
OIL MUST BE USED WHEN OPERATING THIS MACHINE. We do not suggest using water as a lubricant.
The base of the slab saw is powder coated with Barranca Diamond's blue color. It has a variable feed rate to adjust how quickly your stones are pushed through. This gives you better control of the saw while it is running.
The hood of the saw is held up by two gas shocks. The base of the machine is at a slight incline in order to make cleaning the machine easier. It allows the fluids and cuttings to drain out of the bottom.
If you have any questions before purchasing this machine, please feel free to contact us for more details.
- 1/2 HP continuous duty commercial grade motor with thermal overload protection and manual reset
- Fully sealed drive shaft bearings for minimal maintenance
- Heavy duty cast iron carriage and rock vise
- Screw drive vise carriage with automatic shutoff
- Bronze clutch block carriage feed engagement system
- Hard chrome plated carriage rails for smooth operation and extended life
- Geardrive motor provides feed rate of 3/16 inch per minute
- Powder coated reservoir and hood
- Splash-style lubrication, flushing and cooling system
- Includes a 14" x .065" 301 diamond blade
- Motor: 1/2hp
- Voltage: 110V/60Hz
- Amperage: 8
- Blade Capacity: 12"-14"
- Depth Of Cut: 4-5/8"
- Vise Opening: 5-3/4"
- Oil Capacity: 2.4 Gallons
- Blade: 14" BD-301
- LxWxH: 41" x 27" x 19"
- Saw Weight: 170lbs
- Shipping Weight: 230lbs
Cutting Edge Supply provides a warranty on this item for 1 year. See Warranty Page for details.
*This product is made-to-order. Once you place an order it can not be cancelled.
Shipping Outside The USA?
Cutting Edge Supply specializes in shipping worldwide. If you have questions about shipping a product, how long it will take, or customs fees please feel free to contact us. We are happy to create custom shipping quotes if you feel like our checkout system is misquoting the shipping cost. When ordering bulk amounts, our system can charge too much for shipping during checkout. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions about bulk ordering overseas. Also check out our page on Worldwide Shipping.