Hi-Tech Diamond Slant Cabber
Small Slanted Cabbing Machine
Availability: Ships from Supplier, 2-5 day average lead time.
The Slant Cabber is a uniquely-angled, flat lap machine that is designed to improve visibility and allows you to sit instead of standing while you work. Grind flats, re-wirk quartz crystals, make free form cabochons. It is rustproof, durable, lightweight housing makes it portable and easy to travel with. The installed 115V, 1/4 hp motor is variable speed, delivering speeds from 800 rpm to 3,400 rpm. Its simplified, clean water system is easy to use and allows you to control your water flow from a drip to a stream. Includes a 1/2" aluminum arbor that accepts laps with 1/2" arbor holes. Available IN BOTH 6" and 8" models.
- Four acrylic backing plates
- #180 electroplated diamond disc bound to acrylic backing plate
- #325 brown diamond resin smoothing disc
- #600 red diamond resin smoothing disc
- #1200 electroplated diamond disc
- #3000 electroplated diamond disc
- Tech-11 polishing pads
- 2 gram, #14,000 diamond paste syringe
Cutting Edge Supply provides a warranty on this item for 1 year. See Warranty Page for details.