8in Cabbing Machine
Free Shipping on all CabKing Cabbing Machines!!!
PLUS 3 free aluminum dop sticks and dop wax with purchase only at Cutting Edge Supply!!!
Availability: Ships from Supplier, CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK! Any orders placed will ship at the end of July.
The CabKing 8″ cabbing machine features 8″ diameter diamond wheels that complete the entire rough-to-polish process. The main difference between the CabKing 8″ cabbing machine and the CabKing 6″ cabbing machine is the ability to work on larger stones due to wider wheels and the generous spacing between them. Because of its rugged, professional-grade build, this cabbing unit is perfect for professionals, studios, clubs and serious hobbyists. With features such as our simplified drainage set-up, 3/4 hp direct drive motor and clean, adjustable water system, it’s no wonder CabKings are favored over other cabbing units.
This machine comes shipped with everything you need to start cabbing.
The Cabking comes with a submersible water pump that pushes clean water from a bucket onto your cabbing wheels. This is the most efficient way for your cabbing wheels to be moistened because it is always pushing clean water onto your wheels. Other water systems can use dirty, recycled water which will lead to contamination of your cabbing wheels. CabKing has multiple qualities that are above the rest.
• Two 8″ electroplated diamond grinding wheels: 80# and 220#
• Eight 8″ diamond resin wheels (two wheels of each grit): 280#, 600#, 1,200# and 3,000#
• One 8″ #360 electroplated diamond lap for use on the left shaft
• One 6″ canvas polishing pad for use on the right shaft with 14,000# diamond paste
• Separate, 30-watt water pump
• Water pump foot switch (included with 110 volt model only)
• Removable stone trays, hand rests and splash guards
• Complete accessory kit: waterproof apron and safety goggles
• One-year manufacturer warranty
Make sure you choose the right power supply for your machine. The 220-volt models are available only for overseas customers that require 220V—240V power supply. All 220-volt models are manufactured with a CE rated, Type F plug (see below). Note: Plug style for water pump may vary, an electrical adapter may be required.
Cutting Edge Supply provides a warranty on this item for 1 year. See Warranty Page for details.