Band Saw Blade For Wood
Availability: Ships from Supplier, 1-3 day average lead time.
This 37.7″ band saw blade for wood is designed for sawing wood, wood composites, acrylic plastics, leather, polyethylene and polycarbonate plastics. Use on any Inland Craft DB-100 band saw.
- Blades are cut on precision equipment for maximum sawing smoothness and speed
- Blade tooth shape, angle and sharpness are true to each other within .003"
- If you’re ordering this blade for the DB-100 band saw, we strongly suggest checking to see if it’s time for a new Band Saw BladeSert blade guide
- Blade length: 37.7" (96 cm)
- Teeth per inch: 14
- Blade width: 0.22"
- Blade kerf: approximately 0.32"
- Blade depth: 0.013"
All blade dimensions are approximate
Learn how to switch the blades on the Inland DB-100 in this video:
Learn how to fold your blade for storage with this video: