4in & 6in Sintered Diamond Wheels
Availability: Ships from Supplier, 4-6 week average lead time.
These sintered diamond wheels are professional-grade wheels for cabbing machines. They are the longest lasting wheels on the market today, with a full 3 mm of diamond matrix and solid aluminum cores. Available in two diameter sizes and multiple grits.
You won't believe how long these wheels last. Sintered diamond wheels will outlast single layer wheels (such as brazed and electroplated wheels) many times over and cut just as aggressively on the first cab as the last. If you haven't used sintered wheels before, we recommend you order one grit size larger for sintered diamond tools as compared to plated or brazed parts.
- Full 3 mm deep diamond matrix exposes new cutting points as the wheels are used
- Sintered wheels can be dressed to expose additional crystals for a more aggressive cut, but dressing is not always needed if you follow a side-to-side pattern when grinding to ensure even wear
- Aluminum cores reduce the weight of the wheels
- Dynamic balancing at the factory ensures concentricity for smooth and quiet grinding
- Includes 3/4", 5/8" and 1/2" pop-out bushing to fit most machines
- Available diameters: 6" (150 mm), 8" (200 mm)
- Max RPM: 5,700
- Weight: 6": 5.7 lb, 8": 7.5 lb
- Arbor: 1" outer diameter arbor standard
Shipping Outside The USA?
Cutting Edge Supply specializes in shipping worldwide. If you have questions about shipping a product, how long it will take, or customs fees please feel free to contact us. We are happy to create custom shipping quotes if you feel like our checkout system is misquoting the shipping cost. When ordering bulk amounts, our system can charge too much for shipping during checkout. Contact us at email@example.com if you have questions about bulk ordering overseas. Also check out our page on Worldwide Shipping.
Need a new cabbing machine? Click Here